Search Web & Scott's Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Consider Scott for your Realtor

In your search for a competent real estate agent let me share with you how I try to cultivate that quality. You can judge whether I deserve the opportunity to work for you.

I’m on the job for you everyday



There’s an old saying, “All things come to him who waits” but unfortunately at times it’s just the scraps from the people who got there first. Not only will I show up when I’m expected, but I will also be ready to engage in the real estate transaction no matter what kind of circumstances or how difficult the hurdles may be.



2. I’m dedicated to keep improving



I continually search for ways to keep learning, growing, and improving in my knowledge of marketing real estate. Just like any 5yr old, I ask why, because the person who knows how will always have a job, but the person that knows why will always be the boss. I seek to be on the cutting edge to assist in all your housing needs.



3. Complete with excellence



Willa Foster said, “Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intentions, sincere effort, intelligent direction, and skillful execution, it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” When you entrust me to represent your real estate interests you can expect me to perform at a high level of excellence and adhere to strong ethical business practices. I play the within the boundaries of the game.



I hope these 3 points give you some insight into why you would consider me for your real estate agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment